There is a great demand for the further understanding of fitness and nutrition as the market is booming. The importance of knowledge-based personal training and for high-level professionals will be the new norm.
The National Personal Training Institute will prepare you for a successful career. NPTI is a personal training school that will give you the education, skills and insight to become a respected professional and industry leader. As a top-notch educator, we can help you develop your passion for health and fitness into a rewarding career. Graduates receiving their certification from NPTI are capable of becoming some of the best professionals in their field of expertise.
Get In Better Shape Through Our Personal Training Program
Our innovative and comprehensive personal training program is designed to give you the skills to become a successful personal trainer. Our program includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours of supervised, hands-on gym time. This is a great opportunity to get in shape and see the results of our training techniques on your own body! This training also will prepare you to sit for an exam for your fitness trainer certification.
Become a Personal Trainer in 4, 6 or 12 Months at a Location Near You
- Day, evening, and weekend class schedules will fit your busy schedule.
- Financial Assistance is offered to those who qualify.
- Lifetime nationwide Job placement assistance for all graduates.
- Lifetime ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts.
NPTI Graduates Receive:
- Diploma in Personal Training. This personal fitness trainer certification requires no upkeep of Continuing Education Courses (CEC’s) and never needs to be renewed. Your diploma in personal training will be good for life! Many in the fitness industry deem this to be the highest level of personal training education one can receive.
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) NCCA Accredited Certification.
- CPR/First Aid Certification
With Your Personal Trainer Certification, You Are Qualified To:
Practice as a personal fitness trainer in health clubs, vacation resorts, spas, private practices, fitness centers, corporate programs, hotels, country clubs, cruise ships, and with athletic teams.