The National Personal Training Institute, Inc. has designed, developed and implemented a comprehensive 100 Hour Youth Fitness program with standards and guidelines specifically for children. Our mission and goal is to educate, develop and change the wellness of our children and youth population Worldwide.
School Location: Orlando, Florida
Tuesday and Thursday: 5:30pm-9:30pm.
For more information or enrollment details please contact admissions at 407-772-0057 or www.nptiyouthfit.com
Admission requirements: 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED.
Course Requirements: 100 hours
- Surgeon Generals report on Physical activity in our youth.
- Principals of youth Fitness
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Strength and Endurance training to minimize injury
- Youth Motivational techniques
- Strength training program design
- Sport specific skills
- Special health concerns
- Communication & teaching
- Practical applicationYouth equipment and games