A community that prioritizes fitness, health, and wellness.
Welcome to the National Personal Training Institute of Louisiana where you can get quality professional development through hands on experience in the gym. Step into the gym with confidence! Whether you are on the path to personal betterment, or to change the lives of others, or wanting to be at the top of your game within your Fitness Career; we provide the opportunity for professional development, transformation, and confidence for all.
The National Personal Training Institute is a community of alumni, gym partners, trainers, coaches, or parents that see fitness, health and wellness professional development as being paramount within their lives.
- Partner with the National Personal Training Institute and distinguish your gym as having an educational standard.
- Continue your professional development with our Workshops, Continuing Education Units, or Memberships to keep you informed, cutting edge, and gain a distinct advantage to be successful in this industry or your life.
- Join our social media forums for fitness, health and wellness tips, along with CEU, Membership and Workshop offerings.
We are excited to meet you and welcome you into the community personally!
After you get certified online from the National Personal Training Institute Certification Program, or Master Personal Training Diploma – or any other Degree or Certification – we will help you find your practical hands-on externship within a gym or trainer of your choice!
We also offer phenomenal hands-on workshops (see schedule below) that will boost your confidence and give you the competitive edge needed in the industry, online Continuing Education (CEUs) that allow freedom of online, self-paced learning with interactive videos to enhance your learning experience, and memberships that will support you through your entire career and/or healthy life journey.
Join our community of like-minded individuals and let us be part of your continued professional or self-development needed to shine in this industry.
Class size: 6 to 14 students
Class schedule: Monday through Friday, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
FALL WORKSHOPS – New Orleans
- 10/8 Foundation and Assessment Workshop
- 10/23 Kettlebell Training Workshop
- 10/25 Sling Training Workshop
- 10/29 Program Design and Integration Workshop
- 11/13 CPR, First Aid/AED
WINTER WORKSHOPS – New Orleans
- 01/21 Foundation and Assessment Workshop
- 02/5 Kettlebell Training Workshop
- 02/7 Sling Training Workshop
- 02/11 Program Design and Integration Workshop
- 02/26 CPR, First Aid/AED
SPRING WORKSHOPS – New Orleans
Click the link above and register for your class.
Reach out to the Director, Chris Kroll, and let him know which class you signed up for so that they can assist in making your journey a personal and successful one.
Have a blast, join our online community on Facebook, and Instagram, check out the rest of our educational website, and find joy in knowing you have a direct link to Health, Wellness, and Fitness Leaders world-wide.
Please contact Chris Kroll for more information about what the state of Louisiana has to offer.
1225 N. AL Davis Rd
Locations in, LA