Chris has been working in the Fitness and Sport & Exercise Science industry for the last 16 years. He received his Bachelors Degree in Sport and Exercise Sciences from Cheltenham & Gloucestershire College of Higher Education, and then progressed onto attaining a Masters in Sports Sciences from Brunel University, UK. He is a qualified teacher and acquired his Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) from Greenwich University, UK. Chris’ last employment saw him program manage the Sport & Exercise Science Department and lecture extensively on the YMCA Personal Trainer program at Hertford Regional College, England. Over the last five years, he has founded Osteoblast Training which is an internationally accredited workshop (worth 0.7 CEU’s) specializing in strength & conditioning for bone health. Chris is also a Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certified through the National Strength & Conditioning Association.
Very committed and motivated health and fitness professional whose philosophy is to assist, educate and inspire people to live a healthy, sustainable, holistic lifestyle. Through personal experience, Luis can empathize with his client’s fitness battles; therefore, he is in the advantaged position to have proven strategies to overcome emotional, psychological, and physical barriers. His conscientious, methodical, approach to program design and implementation ensures that the specific needs of all clients are met through scientifically robust and adaptable exercise programming.
Education and Qualifications
- Graduate of the National Personal Training Institution (NPTI)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – (CPT)
- Advanced Certified Personal Trainer (A-CPT)
- Speedblast Training™ Certified: Linear and Sports Specific Speed Development
- Osteoblast Training™ Certified: Strength and Conditioning for Bone Health
- TRX Suspension Training Certified
- Kettlebell Weights Training Certification
- Adult/Child & infant First Aid, AED, and CPR Certified Instructor