There is a great demand for the further understanding of fitness and nutrition as the market is booming. The importance of knowledge-based personal training and for high-level professionals will be the new norm.
The National Personal Training Institute will prepare you for a successful career. NPTI is the personal training school that will give you the education, skills and insight to become a respected professional and industry leader. As a top-notch educator, we can help you develop your passion for health and fitness into a rewarding career. Graduates receiving their certification from NPTI are capable of becoming some of the best professionals in their field of expertise.
Get In the Better Shape Through Our Personal Training Program
Our innovative personal training program is designed to give you the skills to become a successful personal trainer on day one. Our program includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours of supervised, hands-on gym time. This is a great opportunity to get in better shape and see the results of our training techniques on your own body!
Become a Personal Trainer in 4, 6 or 12 Months at a Location Near You
- Day, evening, and weekend class schedules will fit your busy schedule.
- Financial Assistance is offered to those who qualify.
- Lifetime nationwide Job placement assistance for all graduates.
- Lifetime ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts.
NPTI Graduates Receive:
- Diploma in Personal Training. This personal fitness trainer certification requires no costly Continuing Education Courses (CEC’s) and will never have to be renewed. Your diploma in personal training will be good for life and is regulated from the Department of Education. Many in the fitness industry deem this to be the highest level of personal training education one can receive.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- 100 hours of Nutrition Education
Practice as a personal fitness trainer in health clubs, vacation resorts, spas, private practices, fitness centers, corporate programs, hotels, country clubs, cruise ships, and with athletic teams. The possibilities are endless.