There is now a great demand for the further understanding of fitness and nutrition as the market is booming. The importance of knowledge-based personal training and for high-level professionals is the new norm.
The National Personal Training Institute will prepare you for a successful career as a fitness professional. The National Personal Training Institute is the only personal training school that will give you the education, hands-on experience, skills, and insight to become a top-tier trainer. As the go-to industry educator, we can help you transition your passion for health and fitness into a rewarding career. Graduates receiving their certification from the National Personal Training Institute are capable of becoming the best professionals in their field of expertise.
Get in Incredible Shape Through Our Personal Training Program
Our innovative personal training program is designed to give you the skills to become a successful personal trainer on day one. Our program includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours of supervised, hands-on gym time. This is a great opportunity to get in even better shape and see the results of our training techniques on your own body!
Become a Personal Trainer in 4, 6 or 12 Months at a Location Near You
- Day, evening and weekend class schedules will fit your busy schedule.
- Financial Assistance is offered to those who qualify.
- Lifetime nationwide Job placement assistance for all graduates.
- Lifetime ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts.
National Personal Training Institute Graduates Receive:
- Diploma in Personal Training. This personal fitness trainer certification requires no costly Continuing Education Courses (CEC’s) and will never have to be renewed. Your diploma in personal training will be good for life and is regulated by the Department of Education. Many in the fitness industry deem this to be the highest level of personal training education one can receive.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- 100 hours of Nutrition Education
- Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
Practice as a personal fitness trainer in health clubs, vacation resorts, spas, private practices, fitness centers, corporate programs, hotels, country clubs, cruise ships, and with athletic teams. The possibilities are endless.